|Home | Search | Employers | About | Login | Help||Syndicate this!|
|Posted:||October 11, 2021|
|Location:||Baltimore, MD, USA|
|Pay rate:||Varies, USD|
|Poster represents:||an employer|
|Terms of employment:||Independent contractor (hourly)|
CargoTel, Inc., is a web and mobile SaaS business focused on the automotive logistics industry in North America. We have a robust logistics web platform to which we add hybrid Android and iOS mobile modules. This position is remote – you will need your own computer and a suitable home office. We use Slack as our main communication tool.
We are revamping our SaaS system, mainly by converting to Vue.js pages. We are also developing new tools for presenting data in graphical format. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Perl, with a working knowledge of Vue.js. Important Note: Candidates with an expert level in Perl may fit in with other opportunities, so don’t let a lack of Vue.js proficiency stop you from applying for this position.
We are flexible and will consider part-time, full-time, contractor leading to employment, or pure contractor candidates.
• Perl – expert level
• Vue.js – working knowledge or better
• Full stack
• Team Player - Enthusiasm, determination and initiative; self-starter
• Strong troubleshooting skills, especially with complex and/or legacy code
• Works well under pressure and under tight deadlines
• Vue Mixins
• Multi-tenant site experience
• REST, SOAP, JSON - HTML
• PDF document creation
• Mapping integration and PostGIS
• Experience in the logistics or transportation industries
|Website for more information:||cargotel.com|
|Contact information:||Francis Lopez, email@example.com|