|Home | Search | Employers | About | Login | Help||Syndicate this!|
|Posted:||May 6, 2021|
|Pay rate:||$80,000 - $90,000|
|Poster represents:||a recruiting agency|
|Terms of employment:||Salaried employee|
Roles and Responsibilities
• Object oriented development and tiered network application experience is required
• Experience with version control (CVS, Perforce), SQL, Berkeley DB, REST and SOAP a plus
• E-commerce experience preferred
• Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills required
• Understanding of and compliance with IT development process (SDLC)
• Ability to handle a full life cycle development from analysis, design, implantation and testing is required
• Must be able to communicate both on a technical level with peers as well as with other business teams in a non-technical manner
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or a related field
• Will consider a combination of related work experience.
Physical and Environmental Requirements
• Must be able to sit at a computer or desk for extended periods of time.
• Must be able to use hands/arms to operate keyboard, telephone and for repetitive motion activities.
• Must be able to lift objects up to 25 lbs. with or without assistance.
• Must be able to communicate using speech, sight, and sound with or without assistive device.
• Must be able to stand, walk, stoop or crouch while performing daily activities of the job.
|Desired skills:||Perl & Linux|
|Website for more information:||www.booksamillion.com|