|Home | Search | Employers | About | Login | Help||Syndicate this!|
|Posted:||October 13, 2019|
|Company name:||Perl Jobs by Perl Careers|
|Location:||Villars-sur-Ollon, Vaud, Switzerland|
|Poster represents:||a recruiting agency|
|Terms of employment:||Salaried employee|
There’s nothing abominable about this career!
What would you say if I told you there was a ski-in/ski-out job waiting for you in Switzerland? Okay, so the ski-in/ski-out part might be as difficult to find as a yeti in a blizzard, but if you’re a junior developer who is a fan of the great outdoors and you’ve got excellent English skills, then we have the role for you!
The role is located in Villars-sur-Ollon, Vaud, Switzerland. Sport enthusiasts may know this as one of the best outdoor playgrounds in the world. Spend winters skiing or snowboarding, and in the summer, hike or bike over those same slopes to cheese farms and wine caves—do I sense an alfresco picnic coming on?
This client helps charities fundraise online and manages online payment systems for landlords, so you’ll have the satisfaction of knowing you’re contributing to the greater good. There’s nothing abominable about saving the world one non-profit at a time, and you’ll be able to enjoy your picnic lunch on the piste all the more for knowing you’ve played a part.
Whether you’re a winter warrior or a summer superstar, you’ll love working for this exciting international company in Villars-sur-Ollon, so strap on your snowboard and give us a yodel! Or drop us an email—yodels can be so unreliable these days.
- At least two years of commercial experience
- You’ve used an MVC framework at least in passing, and could take a stab at explaining what each letter in MVC stands for
- Comfortable writing SQL queries
- There are some days when you aren’t completely terrified by git
- You’ll need to speak English fluently
** Great to have**
- Modern Perl experience
- Solid experience with one of Dancer, Catalyst, or Mojolicious
- Experience testing your code with Perl’s testing modules
|Website for more information:||job.perl.careers|