|Home | Search | Employers | About | Login | Help||Syndicate this!|
|Posted:||February 2, 2019|
|Company name:||Vindicia, a division of Amdocs|
|Location:||San Mateo CA|
|Pay rate:||up to $180k|
|Poster represents:||a recruiting agency|
|Terms of employment:||Salaried employee|
Site Reliability Engineer (SRE)
some useful intel...
- OOPerl Dev team now approx 18-20 Engineers and growing
- Longest employed 13 years. Average 6 years. Very low attrition.
- Currently using Perl v5.16.3 and use literally hundreds of additional Perl modules in the code base.
- Mojolicious, and a home-grown ORM like DBIx:Class, but way more advanced.
- Enterprise level test code that is up 24/7, large/complex code bases
- SQL Database
Vindicia is a market-leading provider of software-as-a-service (SaaS) subscription management and payment solutions. Vindicia makes it easy, flexible and frictionless for digital enterprises to onboard customers and process payments for digital content, over-the-top (OTT) entertainment, online subscriptions and on-demand services. Utilizing cloud-based operations for greater business agility, Vindicia's ultra-fast time to market allows customers to easily experiment with various service offerings and pricing schemes to quickly introduce offers and attract new users. In addition, Vindicia's advanced retention capabilities reduce user churn and increase top-line revenue for online service providers.
Amdocs, the parent company provides platforms which include multi-channel, digital care and commerce, customer management and big data analytics solutions.
Vindicia is seeking a highly motivated SRE who has significant experience with production, diagnosing/debugging complex applications. You will be back up for IT Ops who is On-Call and first to respond
You will need to bring...
* MINIMUM of 2 years of experience with Object Oriented Perl or Python if you can write/program in Perl)
* 2+ years of experience with Oracle, SQL, and Linux/Unix
* Production and Debugging experience
* Estimate and meet timelines for development releases
* Proactively participate in maintaining team standards and best practices
|Website for more information:||www.vindicia.com|