|Home | Search | Employers | About | Login | Help||Syndicate this!|
|Posted:||September 4, 2018|
|Company name:||Amsterdam Internet Exchange|
|Poster represents:||an employer|
|Terms of employment:||Salaried employee|
As Developer you are providing first line support for our automated provisioning process as well as assisting in refactoring and implementing new services.
The main objectives and activities within the role are:
Work on our provisioning back-end, connecting our provisioning systems to the network components.
Provide scripting support for the rest of the technical team (SysOps, NOC, WebDev, Engineering) to help monitor and automate tasks on our Linux server infrastructure.
- Experience with Perl (Python is also desirable);
- Experience building and/or consuming REST APIs;
- Experience working with SCRUM;
- Experience with test-driven development;
- Experience of Continuous Integration is beneficial;
- Experience with Git and Subversion;
- Experience with development on Linux systems;
- Experience with Linux command line, ability to do (at least) minor administrative tasks on a Linux system;
- Understanding of basic network protocols (TCP, UDP);
- Knowledge and understanding of the Intranet and Internet infrastructure market is a plus;
- Knowledge and understanding of DevOps is a plus;
- Ability to work well as part of a team;
- Ability to think fast and keep calm;
- Have the ability to multitask and manage deadlines;
- Candidate must be detail-oriented and accurate;
- Have the ability to express and understand complex issues in English both verbally and in writing.
|Website for more information:||ams-ix.net|