|Home | Search | Employers | About | Login | Help||Syndicate this!|
|Posted:||June 25, 2018|
|Company name:||Photographie Camberlein|
|Poster represents:||an employer|
|Terms of employment:||Independent contractor (project-based)|
As an employer of Photographie Lille, I represent the company to get a Perl developer. I could also be interested in independent contractor or a freelancer if you prefer.
I absolutely don't compromise on anything like experience, drive, salary, good mood and talent. Your moral standards are equally important: you must hold the same core values that define who I am and how I approach my work as a photographer.
Basic help to run websites, databases, webintegration, etc.
But could also be :
- Developing and maintaining world-class web applications
- Experienced worker in a team, perhaps as part of other open source projects (a real plus)
- Ready to learn on the fly
- Open for design is a big plus
- open-source RDBMS systems such as MySQL and PostgreSQL.
You also could have a Bachelor's/Master degree in Computer Science with a specialized field in php, html, Python, CSS, SQl, etc.
|Website for more information:||photographie.camberlein.fr|
|Contact information:||Directly on my website|