|Home | Search | Employers | About | Login | Help||Syndicate this!|
|Posted:||November 23, 2013|
|Company name:||Grant Street Group|
|Poster represents:||an employer|
|Terms of employment:||Salaried employee|
Are you a dynamic language (Ruby, Python, Perl) or C/C++ expert or would you like to become one?
Do you want to tackle challenging software engineering problems in a well established and fast growing company?
Do you want to work with talented and smart developers? Build elegant and scalable solutions for large applications? Meet the challenges of deadlines while still delighting customers?
Grant Street Group is a Software as a Service pioneer, hosting in 1997 the world's first online bond auction for the City of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Since this first auction, over 3,800 clients have used our software to process financial transactions exceeding $12 trillion.
Today, Grant Street Group is a growing company providing Software as a Service in fields such as electronic payments, auctions, and tax collection. Our customers include banks, financial companies, and state and local governments.
Required skills and experience:
* Expert software programming, preferably with a dynamic language or C/C++
* OO Perl knowledge or willingness to learn
* Excellent organizational and communication skills
* Excellent grades and a track record of success
Here are just some of the tools & approaches we use. Experience with any of them is helpful:
* git, Subversion
* jQuery, Ajax
* Modern Perl (Moose, Catalyst, DBIC)
* Numerical and financial calculations
* Large-scale production Web environments (FastCGI, nginx)
* Linux environments (RHEL, CentOS)
* Messaging frameworks (rabbitmq, 0mq)
* ETL tools (Informatica, Pentaho)
|Website for more information:||www.grantstreet.com|
|Contact information:||If interested, apply online at apply.hrmdirect.com/resumedirect/Appl...|