|Home | Search | Employers | About | Login | Help||Syndicate this!|
|Posted:||March 19, 2015|
|Company name:||Open Select Recruitment | www.osrecruit.com|
|Internal ID:||Snr Perl C|
|Location:||London, United Kingdom|
|Pay rate:||£400pd - £500pd|
|Poster represents:||a recruiting agency|
|Terms of employment:||Independent contractor (project-based)|
An award winning, leading financial application service provider, providing web based services to the top-tier financial institutions urgently need senior perl developers to develop, enhance, maintain and support the company’s hosted services. The applications delivering the services generally have an interactive user interface component delivered as dynamic web pages over the Internet as well as a series of significant server based data processing components
The role offers the opportunity to work in a small company setting with other highly skilled developers to produce high quality software where good work is both recognised and rewarded.
* Perl: OO, inheritance, encapsulation, performance, complex multi-dimensional data structures, coupling and cohesion.
* MySQL: SQL, data normalisation, query optimisation, database structures and performance, set-based data-processing
* Linux: server, network and firewall administration, security update management, intrusion detection
* Self-motivated, pro-active and autonomous, with good team-working skills
* Ability to absorb and retain complex business and technical information rapidly
* Excellent design and software development skills
|Website for more information:||www.osrecruit.com|
Matthew Geppert | firstname.lastname@example.org | 0207 183 3541
Here at Open Select Recruitment we are pleased to acknowledge those who successfully recommend a friend or a work colleague. We value our network of professionals and are happy to offer a referral bonus if you are able to provide us with a candidate – there is no limit to the amount of referrals that you can make. For each person that you refer to us (and we successfully place), we give you a brand new iPad mini.
We operate this scheme within the following terms:
a) The candidate must complete 3 months in a permanent position or 6 weeks in a contract role in which Open Select Recruitment (as a direct result of your referral) has placed the person into.
b) The candidate must be a ‘new applicant’ to Open Select Recruitment, and not currently held on our database.
c) You must be willing to give your name, number, email and his/her referral name, number, email for proof of your referral of the candidate