|Home | Search | Employers | About | Login | Help||Syndicate this!|
|Posted:||December 14, 2022|
|Location:||New York, NY|
|Poster represents:||an employer|
|Terms of employment:||Salaried employee|
We are looking for a well rounded "full stack" senior developer for a fully remote position.
We use a sustainable development cycle that does not include daily stand-ups or sprints and should not require overtime to meet goals.
We value developers who work efficiently, with a minimum of supervision, and who are excited about learning new technologies and delivering new features to our customers.
We currently use a traditional LAMP stack with Perl and MariaDB but are always looking for ways to increase performance. The ability to adopt new technologies is paramount.
Our ideal candidate would have the following qualities:
* 8+ years of software development experience
* Object-oriented programming experience using MVC frameworks and Moose
* Ability to design relational database schemas and knowledge required to optimize query performance
* NoSQL/key-value storage (Redis, MongoDB, etc)
* Highly comfortable and adept with working in a Linux/Apache/mod_perl environment
* Proven ability to work independently and meet reasonable deadlines
* An interest in deploying client side applications using established frameworks such as Vue.js, Angular, React, etc
* Familiarity with serverless platforms such as AWS Lambda or Google Cloud is a bonus
|Website for more information:||www.meetmax.com|
|Contact information:||Email resume to email@example.com|