|Home | Search | Employers | About | Login | Help||Syndicate this!|
|Posted:||May 23, 2022|
|Location:||Karlsruhe (DE), Germany-wide (DE), Work from home (DE)|
|Poster represents:||an employer|
|Terms of employment:||Salaried employee|
It's time for the next step and new challenges? Our Internet Access team at 1&1 Telecommunications SE is looking for experienced and motivated software developers to further develop the AAA (Authentication, Authorization, Accounting) middleware and the Radius high load backend system. The team is embedded in the VoIP & Access department, which is responsible for the development and quality assurance of the systems for the provision of telephony and Internet access services for approximately 5 million Internet accesses on an open RAN basis and the access technologies DSL, DOCSIS (cable), fiber and 5G mobile.
Our development team is looking for creative and enthusiastic Perl Software Developers who share our motivation to maintain product functionality and quality at the highest level and to further develop it for new access technologies. In a supportive work environment with great creative freedom, core responsibilities consist of:
* Further development of our AAA middleware and Radius backend systems.
* Implementing new artifacts to provide RESTful APIs, as well as data handling processes of our Internet Access performance facility.
* Ensure software quality through code reviews, bug analysis and the development of automated tests.
* Analyzing new requirements and designing new features based on them and implementing them in the software systems for which the team is responsible.
* Develop and coordinate requirements and concepts with product developers, project managers, other development teams and external partners.
Are you motivated to take your next career step and work with us to further develop a key system in one of Germany's leading telecommunications companies in a future-proof manner? Then we look forward to receiving your application and would like to see the following profile:
* Completed studies in computer science or comparable training and, at best, several years of professional experience in software development.
* Extensive knowledge of Perl, SQL, Linux, REST/JSON APIs, IP stack as well as common development environments and tools.
* Good knowledge of C, Debian, freeRadius, Apache.
* Ideally knowledge of internet access techniques (BRAS, DSLAM, CPE, etc.).
* Analytical thinking, solution-oriented approach and enjoy teamwork in an agile context.
* Independent and structured approach and ability to quickly learn new topics and technologies.
* Confident written and verbal communication in German at least C1.