|Home | Search | Employers | About | Login | Help||Syndicate this!|
|Posted:||May 3, 2022|
|Company name:||Vector Solutions|
|Poster represents:||an employer|
|Terms of employment:||Independent contractor (hourly)|
Vector Solutions serves everyday heroes by delivering intelligent software solutions that empower them to make safer, smarter, better decisions. We believe passionately in providing critical knowledge, when, where, and how they need it. Everything we do - from learning to workforce management to risk reduction and beyond - is done to elevate the safety and success of our clients and the communities they serve. Join our mission.
Vector Solutions is currently seeking a Software Engineer who has knowledge and a passion for analysis, design and implementation in a business-critical environment.
- Experience contributing to large Perl applications
- Experience with Catalyst Web Framework (or similar frameworks)
- Experience with DBIx::Class (or similar ORMs)
- Expertise in designing and developing Web applications end to end with frontend, backend, database, storage, cache
- Expertise in designing and developing full stack of Web applications to be deployed on AWS Cloud
- Expertise in designing and developing applications which are cloud ready and with HA, scale, performance and security
- Familiar with multi tier architecture for a Data pipeline like access using Gateway(Identity providers), Services, DB, Data Warehouses, BI tools for reporting etc
- Self-starter and highly motivated to write high quality maintainable code
- Collaborator that thrives in a social atmosphere and actively contributes to improving processes, workflows, and communication.
- Fast learner and readily picks up new languages, frameworks, and tools.
- Lead adoption of best practices in software engineering within the team.
- Strong technical and analytical skills.
Excellent time management, goal setting and prioritization capability.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
|Website for more information:||recruiting.paylocity.com|
|Contact information:||Click "Apply" in the linked job posting|