|Home | Search | Employers | About | Login | Help||Syndicate this!|
|Posted:||January 27, 2022|
|Location:||Cyberjaya, Malaysia; UAE; Belarus; Cyprus; France; or Remote|
|Poster represents:||an employer|
|Terms of employment:||Salaried employee|
As a Perl Developer at Deriv.com, you will write robust, high-quality, and production-ready code that empowers our websites and applications. Your work will directly influence the core architecture that drives our high-traffic binary options trading website.
- Develop and maintain world-class web applications.
- Build, maintain, and optimise the technology that powers our servers, applications, and databases.
- Work closely with other teams to come up with effective architecture to support the deployment of new products and features.
- Troubleshoot and debug problems in existing applications, and find new ways to improve their speed, functionality, and scalability.
- Participate in all aspects of the product lifecycle.
- Growth-inducing challenges
- Productive work atmosphere
- Cooperation, support, and empowerment
- Career progression opportunities
- Market-based salary
- Annual performance bonus
- Deep Perl expertise
- Expertise in Linux system administration
- Experience with relational database design, and/or open-source RDBMS systems such as MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Ability to produce high-quality, self-documenting code by using test-driven development (TDD) techniques
- Event-driven programming in Perl
- Passion for Linux, and other open-source platforms
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
|Website for more information:||deriv.com|
|Contact information:||Email your CV and/or related works to firstname.lastname@example.org|