|Home | Search | Employers | About | Login | Help||Syndicate this!|
|Posted:||November 24, 2021|
|Company name:||Triple A & AMEEX|mobile|
|Pay rate:||depends on profile|
|Poster represents:||an employer|
|Terms of employment:||Salaried employee|
You'll be in charge of a SMS (Short Messages) platform written in Perl(90%), with some Golang/C/Python code, and a few proprietary software/platform.
The scope of the position is as wide as possible, including development, system administration, customer support, account management and duty work on all the systems of the company.
This is not a position for the faint of heart, you'll be very autonomous and the impact of your work on the company will just be as big as you want.
- Maintaining and managing our AWS cloud based SMS platform to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security.
- Provisioning and testing SMS connections with operators/partners
- Troubleshooting and providing technical support to customers
- Setup/Improve monitoring and practice backup and disaster recovery plan
- Coordinating with account managers to make pricing/routing management
- Improve/develop both internal and customer-facing dashboard to facilitate configuration and data analysis.
- Actively participate in development efforts of back-end process or API.
- Master Perl
- Working knowledge of Linux and command line, sysadmin experience is a plus
- Experience in front-end/back-end web development
- In-depth knowledge of cloud infrastructure (AWS preferred)
- Experience in designing, integrating, developing REST APIs
- Proficient in relational databases (PostgreSQL,MySQL) , NoSQL database (Redis, Cassandra) and ELK stack knowledge is a plus
- Other programming languages (Python, Golang, C) is a plus
- Good understanding of TCP/IP network
- Hands-on knowledge of site-to-site VPN setup (Cisco/Juniper) is a plus
- Solutions oriented. Problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Autonomous, self-motivated
|Website for more information:||ameex-mobile.com|