|Home | Search | Employers | About | Login | Help||Syndicate this!|
|Posted:||August 10, 2021|
|Company name:||Think Electric|
|Poster represents:||an employer|
|Terms of employment:||Independent contractor (hourly)|
Entry level Assistant Programmer Perl
Perl Programming gig.
This is a local gig in West Eugene.
This is a temp gig for a particular project not a job offer for full time employment.
* Applicants must be a individual, real human being and resident of Oregon.
* Not open to recruiters, consultants, other firms.
* Applicant must know computer programming basics, such as variables, subroutines, arrays, loops.
* Applicant must know Perl basics.
* You will not be expected to ‘know it all’.
* Earn while you learn.
* Respect for your personal time and life
Applicants will need to pass :
• A background clearance.
• A in person Perl basics exam.
• A math test.
• The Interview.
Workplace is located in Eugene.
Students welcome to apply.
Retired / Part retired welcome to apply.
Applicants must have:
• Six months experience in Perl programming
And experience in:
|Website for more information:||www.think-electric.com|
email resume as a PDF with subject line 'Perl' to
Thanks for looking