|Home | Search | Employers | About | Login | Help||Syndicate this!|
|Posted:||June 22, 2021|
|Company name:||mroads LLC|
|Location:||Hyderabad, India, REMOTE|
|Poster represents:||an employer|
|Terms of employment:||Salaried employee|
Software Development Engineer Test (SDET II)
Proven track record writing complex SQL Queries, Cursors, Stored Procedures, functions, packages, tables, views, triggers and data connectivity and data integration of backend databases.Passionate about testing and especially automated testing and can talk about the successes they have achieved through automation. This individual will be a pivotal member of an Agile Scrum team working closely with product owners, front end developers and backend developers to drive a successful testing strategy. This individual should be passionate about testing and delivering quality via test automation.
Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, related Engineering field and minimum of 3-5 years of experience with test automation tools and development in a product engineering organization
3+ years of technical experience with emphasis in PERL, mod Perl, Object oriented PERL, PERL regex UNIX shell scripting.
3+ years of experience in CSS and Java script scripting. 3+ years of experience in developing against Apache Web server, Hand-on experience in core Java and J2EE, XML, XSLT, XPATH
3+ years transact SQL/stored procedure development experience.
Strong in Unix/Linux, Linux/BSD command line skills, understanding of Unix/Linux environment/Kernel calls
2-5 years of experience in Micro services, Web services experience using SOAP and REST based service & XML, JSON. Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins and GIT and other relevant tools
· 2-3 years of experience in creating frameworks that utilize and interact with Devops tools such as Couchbase, JIRA, Stash, Bamboo, Confluence, Ready API - Soap UI Pro, Ready API – ServiceV, Git, Jenkins
· Experience working with SSH client on the Linux Operating System.
· Experience in developing middleware components for software in C/C++ using STL, multi-threading, data structures, IPC (TCP/IP socket programming), SNMP and design patterns.
· Experience in object oriented programming using C/C++ on various flavors of Linux (Ubuntu, SUSE), QNX, VxWorks and WinCE.
· Contribute and build tools, Ksh, Csh, Perl scripts for the application and writing the Make files to compile the programs as per DXC technology internal project standards.
|Website for more information:||www.mroads.com|
Global Talent Acquisition Manager