|Home | Search | Employers | About | Login | Help||Syndicate this!|
|Posted:||April 29, 2021|
|Pay rate:||AUD- Negotiable for the right Candidate|
|Poster represents:||an employer|
|Terms of employment:||Salaried employee|
• Excellent communication skills – you communicate complexity verbally and in writing in a way that everyone can understand.
• Drive, strong organisational skills, and the ability to work independently as well as in a team.
• Design, develop, deploy, test and maintain highly scalable solution in OO Perl.
• Working through a backlog of revisions, new features and bug fixes on our eComm Platform
• Assisting with technical documentation of Solution Design
• Estimating effort of features and functions
• Ability to understand and write JSON/XML
• Ability to understand and write HTML/CSS
• Providing Software Upgrades. This may include Patching and Hot Fix deployment including fault finding, testing and rollbacks.
• Undertaking peer quality reviews of complex program code
• Solid Experience developing and writing code in Perl, especially Object oriented Perl. Project based, OO Perl development will be extremely handy.
• A strong knowledge of operating platforms such as Unix, Linux, AIX.
• Knowing your way around database design with an analytical, fault finding & problem-solving mindset is ideal as is the ability to write your own queries within a Oracle DB.
• Self-motivation and autonomy. We're a small and growing team, so we need people to jump right in and add value as early as possible.
• Familiarity with software development and engineering processes and an understanding of custom developed solutions via Open Source Stack.
• Experience working with Git, JIRA, Confluence, Docker.
• Experience working with Docker
• Experience in developing web applications in general and understanding Web functional Terminologies
• Proficiency with Perl objects and object-oriented concepts would be extremely handy and will deliver success for this role.