|Home | Search | Employers | About | Login | Help||Syndicate this!|
|Posted:||April 24, 2021|
|Company name:||Bio-Tech Medical Software, Inc.|
|Location:||Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States|
|Poster represents:||an employer|
|Terms of employment:||Salaried employee|
BioTrack, a Forian, Inc. company, develops cutting-edge seed-to-sale tracking technology called BioTrack, for the emerging cannabis industry.
We actively seek a strong PERL/RDBMS Software Developer to join our fast-paced, results-oriented culture. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated self-starter committed to quality software and a real a team player with strong communications skills. If you enjoy the unpredictable, rapid nature of a startup environment, coupled with the opportunity to help change the world through innovative technology solutions, then we want to hear from you!
Duties and Responsibilities
• Works on existing PERL programs within the DevOps team
• Designs, develops, tests, maintains, and enhances software and/or databases
• Sets best practices for the software development process: coding standards, testing, change management, build automation, release planning and deployment
• Provides guidance on technical and design issues
• Investigates and debugs problems using a variety of analytical skills, techniques, and resources
• Other duties or tasks as assigned by management
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
• 5+ years of relevant experience
• Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science
• Strong PERL Skills
• Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle
• Integration Skills, using SOAP, Web Services, RESTFUL API, etc.
• Understanding of PERL/GTK
• SQL/RBMS (PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQLServer)
• Knowledge to work within Linux, Windows and Apple Platforms
• Strong Understanding of JIRA and BitBucket
• Strong Understanding of scripting within JIRA and Bitbucket and building binaries
|Website for more information:||forian.com|
|Contact information:||Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org|