|Home | Search | Employers | About | Login | Help||Syndicate this!|
|Posted:||February 26, 2021|
|Company name:||Leostream Corporation|
|Location:||Remote / United States|
|Pay rate:||Commensurate with experience|
|Poster represents:||an employer|
|Terms of employment:||Independent contractor (hourly)|
Do you love Perl as much as we do? Thank goodness, because we’re hiring! Come join Leostream Corporation and put your Perl to use building the industry’s most widely deployed vendor-neutral Remote Access Platform. What in the world is a “Remote Access Platform” you ask? Well, let me tell you!
Leostream helps enterprises in industries such Media & Entertainment, Oil & Gas, and Higher Education ensure that their staff and students can stay productive and access their needed “data center” resources no matter where their users may roam. That “data center” can be workstations under peoples' desks, virtual machines hosted on platforms such as VMware, or cloud-hosted resource in AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and even OpenStack. If you want to exercise your Perl skills while learning about the latest and greatest in cloud and data center technologies, Leostream is the place for you.
Leostream is based in Waltham, MA but if you are a productive work-from-home type, you may work from anywhere in the United States. Given the nature of some of our customers, U.S. citizens only, please. This is a three-month contract with the potential to convert to a full-time salaried employee.
- Very good knowledge of Perl with a minimum of 3 years of experience in commercial or open-source projects
- Experience developing web applications (Apache/CGI/mod_perl)
- Experience working with PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server, and Azure/AWS/Google Cloud databases from Perl
- Experience working with Git
- Strong communication and self-organization skills
- Experience with AWS/Azure cloud services
- Experience with OpenStack
- Experience with complicated network routing, forwarding, and firewall management
- Experience with vulnerability testing and resolution
|Website for more information:||www.leostream.com|
Does Leostream seem like a good match for you?
If so, please send your resume to email@example.com