|Home | Search | Employers | About | Login | Help||Syndicate this!|
|Posted:||October 6, 2021|
|Company name:||Centuran Consulting|
|Location:||Warsaw, Poland / Remote|
|Pay rate:||PLN 8000 – 11000 per month|
|Poster represents:||an employer|
|Terms of employment:||Independent contractor (hourly)|
Join our remote team of Perl developers, working on business-oriented solutions based on the ((OTRS)) Community Edition help desk and ITSM system.
Help us build new versions of the open-source ((OTRS)) Community Edition software and additional packages. Take part in interesting projects, developing custom solutions for our enterprise clients.
We are a technological partner for ManpowerGroup, Enel-Med, UK2 (a THG company), and many more.
- Salary: PLN 8 000 – 11 000 + VAT (B2B) or an equivalent for a different form of employment/contract. Depending on skill level and experience.
- Remote work and flexible working hours except for occasional (and non-mandatory) team meetups.
- Desk space in the office. Would you rather work in an office? No problem, come to our office in Warsaw (Bemowo district).
- Helpful team. Despite the fact that we work almost 100% remotely, we constantly stay in touch with one another. We help each other using chat, share our knowledge, conduct code review. We limit the number of procedures and e-mails sent to the necessary minimum.
- Competence development. In the field of backend and frontend development, project management, Agile (Scrum, Kanban) methods, automation.
- B2B contract, contract of employment or another form of employment.
- Very good knowledge of Perl with a minimum of 3 years of experience in commercial or open-source projects
- Experience in developing web applications
- Experience working with relational databases and SQL
- Good knowledge of English (at least B2 level)
- Strong communication and self-organization skills
- Experience working with Git
- Experience working with Docker
- Experience in testing (unit/functional/end-to-end)
- Experience with ((OTRS)) Community Edition
|Website for more information:||www.centuran.com|
Seems like a good match?
Send your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
Code samples or links to public repositories would be most welcome.