|Home | Search | Employers | About | Login | Help||Syndicate this!|
|Posted:||February 6, 2021|
|Company name:||Sidnet Solutions|
|Location:||Remote / Poland|
|Pay rate:||£ 3500 – 4600 per month|
|Poster represents:||an employer|
|Terms of employment:||Independent contractor (hourly)|
Join our remote team and get involved in a long-term project for our UK‑based client, leading global e‑commerce company, with whom we have been working since 2014.
We're a software development company based in Poland - technological partner for THG, Medicover Senior, TVN Foundation, Multikino, Kujawski and many more.
200+ projects completed for clients from Poland, UK and US
25+ team members, including 6 team leaders
17 years in business
- Backend development of a large web application built in Dancer framework and Moose
- Implementing new features and making changes in an existing, well-documented RESTful API
- Maintaining a high level of code quality by writing comprehensive tests and performing code review
- Regularly communicating with the project team and product owners
- Salary: GBP 3500 – 4600 / PLN 15 000 – 20 000 + VAT (B2B) per month or an equivalent for a different form of employment/contract. Depending on skill level and experience.
- Remote work and flexible working hours except for occasional (and non-mandatory) team meetups.
- Desk space in the office. Would you rather work in an office? No problem, come to our office in Warsaw, Poland.
- Helpful team. Despite the fact that we work almost 100% remotely, we constantly stay in touch with one another. We help each other using chat, share our knowledge, conduct code review. We limit the number of procedures and e-mails sent to the necessary minimum.
- Competence development. In the field of backend and frontend development, project management, Agile (Scrum, Kanban) methods, automation.
- B2B contract, contract of employment or another form of employment.
- Very good knowledge of Perl with a minimum of 3 years of experience with commercial or open-source projects
- Good knowledge of one of the popular Perl web frameworks (Dancer, Mojolicious, Catalyst)
- Experience in building web applications
- Experience with relational databases and SQL
- Fluent English in speaking and writing (e-mail, chat)
- Strong communication and self-organization skills
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming and Perl OOP libraries (Moose, Moo)
- Knowledge of the design principles of RESTful APIs
- Experience with testing (unit tests, Test-Driven Development)
|Website for more information:||sidnet.info|
Seems like a good match?
Send your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
Code samples or links to public repositories would be most welcome.