|Home | Search | Employers | About | Login | Help||Syndicate this!|
|Posted:||August 18, 2020|
|Company name:||mroads LLC|
|Location:||REMOTE, Dallas, TX|
|Poster represents:||an employer|
|Terms of employment:||Hourly employee|
Software Development Engineer Test (SDET II)
Professional experience in Software Application Development with distributed architecture and designed using Perl, Web Technologies and other related technologies. Proven track record writing complex SQL Queries, Cursors, Stored Procedures, functions, packages, tables, views, triggers and data connectivity and data integration of backend databases.Passionate about testing and especially automated testing and can talk about the successes they have achieved through automation.
This individual will be a pivotal member of an Agile Scrum team working closely with product owners, front end developers and backend developers to drive a successful testing strategy. This individual should be passionate about testing and delivering quality via test automation.
• Hands on engineer with ability to code in various programming languages
• Assist in design and development of Perl applications.
• Perform application modifications and enhancements based on business needs.
• Develop clean, high-quality and reusable codes based on programming standards.
• Coordinate with build teams to clearly understand business requirements and expectations.
• Conduct trainings and provide guidance to other team members when required.
• Suggest optimal application development solutions to meet or exceed business objectives.
• Develop best practices to ensure coding efficiency and quality.
• Analyze and resolve coding issues in a timely and accurate manner.
• Prepare and maintain coding documentations for reference purposes.
• Demonstrated experience in test automation development, using frameworks and tools like Junit, TestNG, Appium, Cucumber, Postman as well as REST/JSON APIs.
• Verifiable experience in building and deploying CI systems such Jenkins, Bamboo. Hands-on experience building CI automation pipelines using Jenkins, Docker.
• Data driven, with strong problem-solving skills with analytical capabilities to be able to support theories/solutions using underlying data.
• Knowledge of Cloud based Web Applications Architecture.
• Knowledge of deployment technologies with emphasis on AWS Cloud.
• Good Understanding of the CI and CD.
• Must have worked on the SQL queries and other Database scripts.
• Hands On knowledge of using the No-SQL databases like Couchbase etc.
• Thorough understanding of concurrency, threading, algorithms, and data structures
• Create and execute SQL queries and validate databases using an automation tool.
• Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, related Engineering field and a minimum of 3-5 years of experience with test automation tools and development in a product engineering organization
• 3+ years of technical experience with emphasis in PERL, mod Perl, Object-oriented PERL, PERL regex UNIX shell scripting.
• Experience working with SSH client on the Linux Operating System.
• Experience in developing middleware components for software in C/C++ using STL, multi-threading, data structures, IPC (TCP/IP socket programming), SNMP, and design patterns.
• Experience in object-oriented programming using C/C++ on various flavors of Linux (Ubuntu, SUSE), QNX, VxWorks, and WinCE.
• Contribute and build tools, Ksh, Csh, Perl scripts for the application and writing the Make files to compile the programs as per DXC technology internal project standards.
• 3+ years transact SQL/stored procedure development experience.
• Strong in Unix/Linux, Linux/BSD command-line skills, understanding of Unix/Linux environment/Kernel calls
• 2-5 years of experience in Microservices, Web services experience using SOAP and REST-based service & XML, JSON. Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins and GIT and other relevant tools
• 2-3 years of experience in creating frameworks that utilize and interact with DevOps tools such as Couchbase, JIRA, Stash, Bamboo, Confluence, Ready API - Soap UI Pro, Ready API – ServiceV, Git, Jenkins
|Website for more information:||www.mroads.com|