|Home | Search | Employers | About | Login | Help||Syndicate this!|
|Posted:||January 20, 2020|
|Company name:||Marshall Resource Partners Limited|
|Pay rate:||£55-65k + benefits|
|Poster represents:||an employer|
|Terms of employment:||Salaried employee|
Senior Perl Developer
A vacancy has arisen for a bright and proactive person to work in our IT department as a Senior Developer, specialising in Perl and Oracle SQL. This is a great opportunity to make the next step in your career in a rapidly growing company that has great scope for career development.
You will have an opportunity to learn about industry leading integrations (NetSuite, Salesforce and Dell Boomi). We are not just a Perl development house, we have a core Ruby on Rails team who will be looking to get their hands dirty with Perl, and likewise we would invite the opportunity for you to adventure into the world of Ruby.
• Responsible for the enhancement of in-house systems and integration projects
• Working with business users helping to gather requirements
• Provide support and training to team members
• Be involved in the full development lifecycle, from the point of formulating specifications to writing the required software and supporting UAT
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED
• Over 5 years’ experience in SQL / Perl Development
• Working with web-based systems, using Linux and Apache
• Experience in working with end business users
• Experience of code reviewing, release control, team leadership or project management skills
• Excellent communication skills, verbal, written and presentation
• Oracle PL/SQL experience
You will also be a self starter, used to working on your own initiative or as part of a team, if necessary, flexible in your approach to work and hours required to complete the task in hand. Projects will vary in size and complexity and the successful candidate will typically find themselves leading the group and acting as the main point of contact to ensure that the project is on track.
|Website for more information:||www.marshallrp.com|
07769 9444 22