|Home | Search | Employers | About | Login | Help||Syndicate this!|
|Posted:||July 23, 2019|
|Company name:||Green Light Worldwide|
|Location:||Sydney NSW, Australia|
|Poster represents:||an employer|
- Initial 6 Month Contract
- Large Enterprise Environment
- Perl Developer, Linux, SQL, Network
Green Light are currently looking for a highly skilled Perl Developer. This is a great opportunity for a dynamic and proactive professional to work on some exciting projects using cutting edge technologies in a complex and innovative environment.
- Project based, Perl development.
- Developing products.
- Implementing to transform infrastructure and applications.
- Configure development, staging and production environments.
- Solid years of complex application development experience in PERL programming (developing business/ network applications).
- Experience with Postgres, MySQL databases.
- Basic Networking/ Internet experience (TCP/IP, FTP, Firewall, DNS, Radius, DHCP, packet capture/debug/optimization).
- Excellent Linux administration skills.
- Solid understanding of design patterns.
- Proficiency with Perl objects and object-oriented concepts.
- Experience working within Internet Domain (ISP, DNCP, DNNS, DSL).
- Experience with Content Delivery Network (Ngnix, Varnish), Elastic Search, Hadoop will be a plus.
Green Light is one of the Asia Pacific’s most successful and fastest growing IT services businesses. We offer a wide range of IT services in Security, infrastructure and Systems Integration to a diverse customer base throughout Australia, New Zealand, SE Asia and Europe.