|Home | Search | Employers | About | Login | Help||Syndicate this!|
|Posted:||June 17, 2019|
|Poster represents:||an employer|
|Terms of employment:||Salaried employee|
Do you have a strong background in system level programming using Perl? Are you interested in integrating Windows-based development with a cross-platform distributed computing engine? If yes, we would like to speak with you.
This is an excellent opportunity to make a big difference to Developers within MathWorks.
Using your knowledge of networking, version control concepts and distributed computing, design and implement a system that uses Windows services and Linux daemons to manage a large-scale, cross-platform software building toolchain.
Work with key stakeholders during the design and implementation of this project to ensure functional and user experience requirements are met.
* Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
* Experience with Perl being a strong plus
* Experience with C/C++ and Windows APIs is a plus
* Experience with Remote Procedure Calls (experience with REST is a plus)
* Experience automating version control systems is a plus
* Ability to debug, optimize code, and automate routine tasks is a plus
* Experience designing and implementing client/server architectures
* Strong network programming skills (understanding sockets, inspecting packets)
|Website for more information:||www.mathworks.com|
|Contact information:||To apply for this job, please use the URL to upload your resume and/or cover letter.|