|Home | Search | Employers | About | Login | Help||Syndicate this!|
|Posted:||September 4, 2023|
|Location:||Remote, Toronto ON Canada|
|Poster represents:||an employer|
|Terms of employment:||Hourly employee|
Tokeet.com is searching for a knowledgable, motivated, and highly skilled Senior Perl developer to write robust, high-quality, and production ready code that powers our applications. The role mainly includes creating, updating, and expanding API and other backend services running on distributed networks globally.
We are seeking very top level developers who are able to jump in and start contributing in the shortest amount of time. We have high ethical standards which are equally important to us. You must hold the same core values that define who we are and how we approach our work.
- Maintain and expand a distributed web application built open a services architecture.
- Must have intimate knowledge of Dancer web application framework, MongoDB, and building Restful APIs.
- Must have experience deploying web applications in new environments using carton.
- Must be comfortable working remotely in distributed teams.
To excel in this role, you must have:
- Deep Perl expertise.
- Expertise in Linux system administration.
- Experience with schema-less database design, and/ or mongoDB.
- Ability to produce high-quality, self-documenting code by using test-driven development (TDD) techniques.
|Website for more information:||www.tokeet.com|