|Home | Search | Employers | About | Login | Help||Syndicate this!|
|Posted:||April 10, 2019|
|Location:||Netherlands + Curaçao|
|Poster represents:||an employer|
|Terms of employment:||Independent contractor (hourly)|
PLEASE NOTE: we have received many applications and are currently in the selection process. Feel free to still apply, but please be aware that we may not reply. However, depending on your skills, we might still consider you.
We are looking for an experienced web architect and/or Perl developer to help install, migrate and update our server. This entails:
- Properly deploying an AWS (Amazon Web Services) server with Ubuntu
- Migrating our decade worth of server code and databases
- Adjusting the code to the latest Perl and Ubuntu servers
We do have access to an architect already (the person who worked on our servers and code the longest). He could help deploy and migrate the server. However, availability is an issue and he would preferably not update the code by himself.
Pay rate is negotiable.
- Very experienced with Perl
- Experience with Ubuntu
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Preferably setting up and working with git repositories (not available as of yet)
- Being fast, flexible and to-the-point when it comes to dealing with issues
(only for this very purpose)