|Home | Search | Employers | About | Login | Help||Syndicate this!|
|Posted:||February 2, 2019|
|Company name:||Vindicia, a division of Amdocs|
|Pay rate:||up to $155k|
|Poster represents:||a recruiting agency|
|Terms of employment:||Salaried employee|
Sr Software Engineer (REMOTE)
some useful intel...
- OOPerl Dev team now approx 18-20 Engineers and growing
- Longest employed 13 years. Average 6 years. Very low attrition.
- Currently using Perl v5.16.3 and use literally hundreds of additional Perl modules in the code base.
- Mojolicious, and a home-grown ORM like DBIx:Class, but way more advanced.
- Enterprise level test code that is up 24/7, large/complex code bases
Vindicia is a market-leading provider of software-as-a-service (SaaS) subscription management and payment solutions. Vindicia makes it easy, flexible and frictionless for digital enterprises to onboard customers and process payments for digital content, over-the-top (OTT) entertainment, online subscriptions and on-demand services. Utilizing cloud-based operations for greater business agility, Vindicia's ultra-fast time to market allows customers to easily experiment with various service offerings and pricing schemes to quickly introduce offers and attract new users. In addition, Vindicia's advanced retention capabilities reduce user churn and increase top-line revenue for online service providers.
Amdocs, the parent company provides platforms which include multi-channel, digital care and commerce, customer management and big data analytics solutions.
Vindicia is seeking a highly motivated Sr Software Engineer who has significant experience designing, implementing, and diagnosing/debugging complex applications. You will be responsible for writing server-side code with occasional minor front-end responsibilities. You will also recommend and implement changes to the software that will enable us to optimize, scale and grow.
You will need to bring...
* MINIMUM of 4 years of experience with Object Oriented Perl or Python if you can write/program in Perl)
* 2+ years of experience with Oracle, SQL, and Linux/Unix
* Solid knowledge of development methodologies and project life cycles
* Write robust production-ready server-side code for web-based applications
* Design and plan the implementation, including documenting and presenting that design
* Coordinate with PMs and client services to validate and maintain project requirements
* Develop and execute unit tests, interact with QA department to coordinate testing activities
* Estimate and meet timelines for development releases
* Proactively participate in maintaining team standards and best practices
|Website for more information:||www.vindicia.com|