|Home | Search | Employers | About | Login | Help||Syndicate this!|
|Posted:||January 21, 2019|
|Poster represents:||an employer|
|Terms of employment:||Salaried employee|
IBAN is looking for a Perl developer for support and development of automation scripts and server administration tools.
• Development and implementation within a big data platform.
• Assist with issue resolution and problem-solving.
• Participate in test planning, development, and execution for integration and system testing.
• Advise on risks, issues and concerns.
• As a member of the innovation team, you'll take part in the integration of new functionality and content.
• Develop product expertise and learn new software tools and skills.
• Raise opportunities for enhancements and process improvements.
• Professional experience with any of the following programming languages: Perl
• Previous experience with Linux or Unix.
• Strong problem-solving and decision-making attitude.
• Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
• Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
Will be considered an advantage:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, Mathematics or Statistics, or a related field.
• Any knowledge of or experience with
WHAT WE OFFER:
• An attractive remuneration.
• Constant and extensive performance improvement programs.
• Exclusive discounts & offers.
• Additional health insurance and other social benefits.
• Open-minded management team promoting innovation, personal development, and professional growth.
• Employee referral bonuses.
• Permanent employment. Fixed working hours.
|Website for more information:||www.iban.com|
|Contact information:||Job applicants, may apply by sending information about their previous projects, CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org|