|Home | Search | Employers | About | Login | Help||Syndicate this!|
|Posted:||January 15, 2019|
|Poster represents:||an employer|
|Terms of employment:||Salaried employee|
We are looking for a Perl Developer to join our KN B2B Platform.
Reliable, powerful and customer-oriented solutions, provided by our prominent and highly skilled IT teams in Hamburg and other locations, are the basis for our 1st class logistics services.
As a Perl Developer, you will actively contribute to design, functional design and architecture and setting-up and deployment automation test (GIT, Ansible, Jenkins, Nexus). Last but not least, you will become part of our Agile team.
If you have good knowledge and practical experience with the programming language Perl, then you should apply with us!
- Good knowledge in PERL (5:14:2) required
- Development of AIX Backend application would be an advantage
- you are familiar with Object Oriented Programming as well as Unit (Test :: More) and Regression Tests
- Experience with Kornshell, ZSH and Bash Shell as well as PERL multithreading, Perl :: Critic, Devel :: Cover and Devel :: NYTProf are further pluses.
- Interest in agile software methods like TDD, Clean Code, Pair Programming and Deployment Automation
- Fluent English,you enjoy working in an international environment.
|Website for more information:||external.kuehne-nagel.careers|
Lucile Le Boucher