|Home | Search | Employers | About | Login | Help||Syndicate this!|
|Posted:||October 30, 2018|
|Pay rate:||Market rate|
|Poster represents:||an employer|
|Terms of employment:||Salaried employee|
TransferTo is currently seeking an Automation Engineer/Software Engineer based in Singapore with experience supporting a global company. A career with TransferTo provides invaluable experience in an exciting and rapidly expanding market and an opportunity to be part of a truly global company with offices worldwide and a diverse workforce.
This role is part of the Engineering team reporting into the Senior Manager. The Engineering team is responsible for building, expanding and maintaining the core platform of TransferTo in a highly available environment, processing millions of transactions per month.
Ensuring scalability, redundancy, security and performance at the same time while enabling multiple external and internal services and APIs to communicate together is one of the key challenges of our team.
Connected to more than 500 partners all over the world via various APIs and protocols our platform is unique and delivers the best-in-class product to our customers.
Key Role Responsibilities
- Develop and automate recurring tasks
- Collaborate with internal users to gather and review requirements,
- Proactively recommend solutions,
- Implement new features and tools that will improve and speed up the day-to-day tasks of users, and
- Write and review technical and user documents.
- Very good experience with Dynamic languages (Perl, Python, Ruby),
- Experience with Git & Linux,
- Good knowledge of object oriented programming,
- Meticulous, attention to details,
- Practice test driven development,
- Demonstrate motivation to learn new skills and technologies,
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility & adaptability
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills, and
- Minimum 3 years of developing web applications/backend experience or a - - Fresh graduate with a bachelor’s degree in software engineering / computer science.
|Website for more information:||www.transfer-to.com|
TransferTo operates a leading global digital value services network offering safe, reliable and more accessible mobile value services for emerging markets. Our B2B cross-border network interconnects and provides mobile operators, money transfer operators, retailers, distributors, NGOs and corporates with unparalleled infrastructure and reach to offer solutions that better connect loved ones across borders.