|Home | Search | Employers | About | Login | Help||Syndicate this!|
|Posted:||May 21, 2019|
|Poster represents:||an employer|
|Terms of employment:||Salaried employee|
Binary.com is on the lookout for a driven, proactive, and highly-experienced Senior Perl Developer to write robust, high-quality, and production-ready code that powers our websites and applications.
We absolutely do not compromise on experience, drive, and talent.
Your moral standards are equally important: you must hold the same core values that define who we are and how we approach our work.
Binary.com’s IT team is responsible for the design, development, and operation of our high-traffic networks.
As our Senior Perl Developer, you will be taking on the challenge of writing robust, high-quality, and production-ready code. Your work will greatly contribute to the architecture that drives our high-traffic binary options trading website.
● Develop and maintain world-class web applications.
● Build, maintain, and optimise the technology that powers our servers, applications, and databases.
● Work closely with other teams to come up with effective architecture to support the deployment of new products and features.
● Troubleshoot and debug problems in existing applications, and find new ways to improve their speed, functionality, and scalability.
● Participate in all aspects of the product lifecycle.
We are looking for someone who loves to:
● Test and fix things, especially when it involves working with data.
● Optimise web applications and infrastructure for maximum speed and scalability.
● Do great work, and inspires people around them to do the same.
● Work with highly talented people in an exciting, multinational environment.
● Get things done in a no-nonsense manner.
● Work without bureaucracy and hierarchy.
● Have the latest tools and technologies at their disposal.
● Learn and improve, day in and day out.
To excel in this role, you must have:
● Deep Perl expertise.
● Expertise in Linux system administration.
● Experience with relational database design, and/ or open-source RDBMS systems such as MySQL and PostgreSQL.
● Ability to produce high-quality, self-documenting code by using test-driven development (TDD) techniques.
● Event-driven programming in Perl
● Passion for Linux, and other open-source platforms.
Remuneration and benefits
This position includes a market-based salary, annual performance bonus, and health benefits.
You will also receive travel and Internet allowances.
You will enjoy a casual dress code and flexi hours. You also have the freedom to select your preferred tools and systems.
We will also assist you with your work permit, and relocation for your family.
Join us at our operational headquarters in Cyberjaya — Malaysia’s global tech hub that’s located only 30 minutes away from the capital city, Kuala Lumpur. This high-tech township seamlessly blends modern infrastructure with acres of green spaces and facilities, to give you the ultimate work-life balance.
An adventure is never far away when you’re in Malaysia with its tantalising mix of vibrant cities, tropical rainforests, and paradise islands. It’s also one of the most culturally-diverse countries in the world with a multiracial population that loves to bond over its love for food. With warm weather all year round, a lower cost of living compared to most western countries, and easy access to public and private healthcare facilities, you’ll find Malaysia to be a welcoming home away from home.
|Website for more information:||www.binary.com|
|Contact information:||Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV attached, if interested.|