|Home | Search | Employers | About | Login | Help||Syndicate this!|
|Posted:||July 1, 2019|
|Poster represents:||an employer|
|Terms of employment:||Salaried employee|
Binary.com is seeking a driven, proactive, and highly-experienced Senior Perl Developer. You will write robust, high-quality, and production-ready code that powers our websites and applications. Your work will directly influence the core architecture that drives our high-traffic binary options trading website.
Binary Group Services Sdn. Bhd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Binary Ltd., an international group of companies that manages Binary.com, the award-winning leader in online binary options trading.
Launched in 2000, Binary.com is one of the oldest and most respected names in the industry. The Binary.com platform allows you to trade currencies, indices, and commodities. Today, we have more than one million registered clients from around the world with a recorded turnover of over USD 4.6 billion since we started operating.
Binary.com is a vibrant and progressive company that blends the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup with the profitability and stability of a long-running business.
Our company is built on a culture that fosters teamwork, individuality, and creativity. We care deeply about cultural and gender diversity. We go to great lengths to foster a supportive, caring environment within a flat organisational structure.
We value staff with a sense of fun and adventure, who are optimistic, and customer focused. Above all, you must agree with our strong emphasis on business integrity.
Binary.com’s IT team is responsible for the design, development, and operation of our high-traffic networks. As our Senior Perl Developer, you will be taking on the challenge of writing robust, high-quality, and production-ready code. Your work will greatly contribute to the architecture that drives our high-traffic binary options trading website.
● Develop and maintain world-class web applications.
● Build, maintain, and optimise the technology that powers our servers, applications, and databases.
● Work closely with other teams to come up with effective architecture to support the deployment of new products and features.
● Troubleshoot and debug problems in existing applications, and find new ways to improve their speed, functionality, and scalability.
● Participate in all aspects of the product lifecycle.
Remuneration and benefits
This position includes a market-based salary, annual performance bonus, and health benefits.
You will also receive travel and Internet allowances.
You will enjoy a casual dress code and flexi hours. You also have the freedom to select your preferred tools and systems.
We will also assist you with your work permit, and relocation for your family.
Join us at our operational headquarters in Cyberjaya — Malaysia’s global tech hub that’s located only 30 minutes away from the capital city, Kuala Lumpur. This high-tech township seamlessly blends modern infrastructure with acres of green spaces and facilities, to give you the ultimate work-life balance.
An adventure is never far away when you’re in Malaysia with its tantalising mix of vibrant cities, tropical rainforests, and paradise islands. It’s also one of the most culturally-diverse countries in the world with a multiracial population that loves to bond over its love for food. With warm weather all year round, a lower cost of living compared to most western countries, and easy access to public and private healthcare facilities, you’ll find Malaysia to be a welcoming home away from home.
You have exceptional Perl programming skills, and extensive experience with relational databases.
You love developing websites and applications, and you enjoy working with databases, servers, and APIs.
You are smart, self-motivated, and proactive. You thrive in a dynamic work environment, and approach even the smallest task with an open mind.
Most importantly, you value the importance of constant, open, and honest communication.
We are looking for someone who loves to:
● Test and fix things, especially when it involves working with data.
● Optimise web applications and infrastructure for maximum speed and scalability.
● Do great work, and inspires people around them to do the same.
● Work with highly talented people in an exciting, multinational environment.
● Get things done in a no-nonsense manner.
● Work without bureaucracy and hierarchy.
● Have the latest tools and technologies at their disposal.
● Learn and improve, day in and day out.
To excel in this role, you must have:
● Deep Perl expertise.
● Expertise in Linux system administration.
● Experience with relational database design, and/or open-source RDBMS systems such as MySQL and PostgreSQL.
● Ability to produce high-quality, self-documenting code by using test-driven development (TDD) techniques.
● Event-driven programming in Perl
● Passion for Linux, and other open-source platforms.
|Website for more information:||www.binary.com|
|Contact information:||Send your application to email@example.com!|