|Home | Search | Employers | About | Login | Help||Syndicate this!|
|Posted:||March 12, 2019|
|Poster represents:||an employer|
|Terms of employment:||Salaried employee|
Binary.com is on the lookout for a driven, proactive, and highly-experienced Senior Perl Developer to write robust, high-quality, and production-ready code that powers our websites and applications.
We absolutely do not compromise on experience, drive, and talent.
Your moral standards are equally important: you must hold the same core values that define who we are and how we approach our work.
Binary.com’s IT team is responsible for the design, development, and operation of our high-traffic networks.
As our Senior Perl Developer, you will be taking on the challenge of writing robust, high-quality, and production-ready code. Your work will greatly contribute to the architecture that drives our high-traffic binary options trading website.
● Develop and maintain world-class web applications.
● Build, maintain, and optimise the technology that powers our servers, applications, and databases.
● Work closely with other teams to come up with effective architecture to support the deployment of new products and features.
● Troubleshoot and debug problems in existing applications, and find new ways to improve their speed, functionality, and scalability.
● Participate in all aspects of the product lifecycle.
We are looking for someone who loves to:
● Test and fix things, especially when it involves working with data.
● Optimise web applications and infrastructure for maximum speed and scalability.
● Do great work, and inspires people around them to do the same.
● Work with highly talented people in an exciting, multinational environment.
● Get things done in a no-nonsense manner.
● Work without bureaucracy and hierarchy.
● Have the latest tools and technologies at their disposal.
● Learn and improve, day in and day out.
To excel in this role, you must have:
● Deep Perl expertise.
● Expertise in Linux system administration.
● Experience with relational database design, and/ or open-source RDBMS systems such as MySQL and PostgreSQL.
● Ability to produce high-quality, self-documenting code by using test-driven development (TDD) techniques.
● Event-driven programming in Perl
● Passion for Linux, and other open-source platforms.
|Website for more information:||www.binary.com|
|Contact information:||Please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org with your C.V. attached if interested.|