|Home | Search | Employers | About | Login | Help||Syndicate this!|
|Posted:||September 11, 2018|
|Company name:||Cisco Systems|
|Location:||Raleigh-Durham, NC, United States|
|Poster represents:||an employer|
|Terms of employment:||Salaried employee|
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on Perl full-time, developing a nice variety of features and applications.
What You'll do
You play an integral role in delivering support services to Cisco's customers. You will develop, maintain, and support the Web and automation tools which provide access to Cisco's global network of support labs.
CX Labs' lab management tools include:
- A checkout/reservation system,
- A 'case queue' work flow management system
- A comprehensive business intelligence suite
- A purchase tracking & request system, along with budget management
- A content management / presentation system
- Automation of network builds, inventory, power
- A suite of lab operation tools for managing addressing, facilities, weight, cooling, space, access, infrastructure, assets, and staff.
Who You'll Work With
The Customer Experience Labs deliver high speed, efficient, automated, virtual lab services that accelerate customer success and profitable growth.
Who You Are
You will have the opportunity to design, expand and build-upon the pre-existing tools. Open projects include developing a lab automation system and an intelligent case-routing system.
You are an experienced programmer and a practical thinker with a bias toward action. You are passionate about programming, as well as able to walk in the users' shoes. You understand the varied use cases involved in a large-scale lab and synthesize these diverse needs into simple-to-use applications.
- 5+ years of full-time Perl development, with current experience in Modern Perl techniques using Perl versions 5.22 and above.
- 3+ years of object-oriented Perl development.
- 3+ years of development utilizing one or more of the following: Mod_Perl, FastCGI, Plack, Dancer, Catalyst.
- 5+ years of developing relational databases; MySQL preferred with experience in MySQL 5.7. Knowledge of replication strategies, including Galera, is helpful.
- Well-versed in Linux / UNIX platforms.
- A understanding of TCP/IP and networking, with exposure to Cisco devices and solutions would be very helpful.
|Website for more information:||jobs.cisco.com|
|Contact information:||Please contact Eric Chernoff, email@example.com with questions. If you choose to apply via the Website link, please be sure to let me know.|