|Home | Search | Employers | About | Login | Help||Syndicate this!|
|Posted:||August 12, 2018|
|Poster represents:||a recruiting agency|
|Terms of employment:||Salaried employee|
Vindicia is a market-leading provider of software-as-a-service (SaaS) subscription management and payment solutions. Vindicia makes it easy, flexible and frictionless for digital enterprises to onboard customers and process payments for digital content, over-the-top (OTT) entertainment, online subscriptions and on-demand services. Utilizing cloud-based operations for greater business agility, Vindicia's ultra-fast time to market allows customers to easily experiment with various service offerings and pricing schemes to quickly introduce offers and attract new users. In addition, Vindicia's advanced retention capabilities reduce user churn and increase top-line revenue for online service providers.
Vindicia 2018 Award!
Vindicia is seeking a highly motivated Sr Software Engineer who has significant experience designing, implementing, and diagnosing/debugging complex applications. You will be responsible for writing server-side code with occasional minor front-end responsibilities. You will also recommend and implement changes to the software that will enable us to optimize, scale and grow.
• Write robust production-ready server-side code for web-based applications
• Design and plan the implementation, including documenting and presenting that design
• Coordinate with PMs and client services to validate and maintain project requirements
• Develop and execute unit tests, interact with QA department to coordinate testing activities
• Estimate and meet timelines for development releases
• Lead small teams of engineers on larger projects as needed
• Proactively participate in maintaining team standards and best practices
• 4+ years of experience developing in Object Oriented Perl
• 2+ years of experience with Oracle, SQL, and Linux/Unix
• Solid knowledge of development methodologies and project life cycles
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal skills
• Experience working remote
• Strong analytical skills
|Website for more information:||www.vindicia.com|