|Home | Search | Employers | About | Login | Help||Syndicate this!|
|Posted:||August 5, 2018|
|Location:||San Mateo CA|
|Poster represents:||a recruiting agency|
|Terms of employment:||Salaried employee|
Vindicia is a SaaS financial based company leader. We offer enterprise-class subscription and reoccurring billing solutions, we are a billing engine behind household name companies like Ancestry, AllRecipies, eHarmony, Lifelock, MBA, NFL, Nascar, Onstar, Vimeo, Zillow and many more. Vindicia combines cutting edge customer acquisition methods with advanced customer retention technologies, while maintaining unmatched scalability.
Vindicia was named "One of the Top 50 Fastest Growing Tech Companies" by Silicon Review in 2017 and "Best Subscription / Recurring Billing Solution" www.amdocs.com/blog/amdocs-voices/vin...
We grew our Perl Dev team this year and now need a Software Engineering Manager to lead development
• 3+ years of managing teams building production software
• 5+ years in Object Oriented software development skills, preferably Perl as nearly all our SW engineering develop using OOPerl in a Linux environment
Extra points for:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, but not required
• Knowledge of major protocols as well as engineering best practices
• A solid understanding of performance and efficiency issues.
• Experience taking a leading role in building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers.
|Website for more information:||www.vindicia.com|