|Home | Search | Employers | About | Login | Help||Syndicate this!|
|Posted:||June 9, 2018|
|Company name:||Best Practical Solutions|
|Poster represents:||an employer|
|Terms of employment:||Salaried employee|
We're looking for software engineers who are creative and collaborative to help us improve RT. We're an engineering organization first and foremost: every engineer has a large impact on the future of our products and business.
This role involves all aspects of software engineering: implementing new features, testing and reviewing branches created by co-workers and even community contributors, building customer sponsored features, documentation, improving performance, and responsibly addressing security vulnerabilities. RT is a mature codebase that sits right in the middle of the technologies underlying the internet (web, email, databases, encryption, etc). As such, our work gives you a deep understanding of the guts of how the internet actually works.
It's okay if you don't know everything out of the gate, but you should be able to learn on the fly, and be comfortable asking questions when you get in too deep. RT is a large codebase, so you should be prepared to work with a project that's too big to hold in your head all at once.
You can view more about us at bestpractical.com/jobs
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field) or 5+ years of practical experience
- Experience working in a team, perhaps as part of other open source projects
- Some Linux system administration, at least enough to be able to install RT
- Comfortable diagnosing & solving technical problems with customers over email for both projects & support
- An eye for design is a big plus
|Website for more information:||www.bestpractical.com|
|Contact information:||Please submit a resume and letter to email@example.com.|