|Home | Search | Employers | About | Login | Help||Syndicate this!|
|Posted:||September 24, 2018|
|Company name:||Aytomic Technology LLC|
|Poster represents:||an employer|
|Terms of employment:||Independent contractor (hourly)|
Aytomic Technology is looking for a Perl Developer to join our distributed team in a remote position. At Aytomic we are creating high quality products for the automotive industry. This is a great opportunity to join our distributed team and become a key contributor.
We are looking for an experienced Perl Developer to help us write high quality code that drives the APIs of our websites and applications.
- Self-motivated, passionate about software development and doesn’t have an issue with steep learning curves
- Comfortable working with a remote team and with the ability in maintaining good communication with chat and video conferences as well as with async communication tools such as Slack, Trello, Basecamp, etc
- Our base time zone is UTC -4, you need to be on a time zone that would allow you to collaborate with our team comfortably
- Experience with modern frameworks such as Dancer, Catalyst, Mojolicious
- Familiarity with version control systems such as git
- Familiarity with REST API design and JSON
- Experience with MySQL
If you are interested please send your proposal with the following (otherwise they might be ignored):
1. CV or Cover Letter showing us a little bit about yourself and your work
2. Have you ever worked remotely and what interests you about joining a distributed team?
3. What are your salary expectations?