|Home | Search | Employers | About | Login | Help||Syndicate this!|
|Posted:||February 25, 2018|
|Pay rate:||$110k-$120k (us$)|
|Poster represents:||a recruiting agency|
|Terms of employment:||Salaried employee|
Sr Software Engineer (OOPerl)
Vindicia is a market-leading provider of software-as-a-service (SaaS) subscription management and payment solutions. Vindicia makes it easy, flexible and frictionless for digital enterprises to onboard customers and process payments for digital content, over-the-top (OTT) entertainment, online subscriptions and on-demand services. Utilizing cloud-based operations for greater business agility, Vindicia's ultra-fast time to market allows customers to easily experiment with various service offerings and pricing schemes to quickly introduce offers and attract new users. In addition, Vindicia's advanced retention capabilities reduce user churn and increase top-line revenue for online service providers.
Amdocs, the leading and global provider of customer experience solutions, recently acquired Vindicia (and two other start-ups). These acquisitions, alongside Amdocs' existing platforms which include multi-channel, digital care and commerce, customer management and big data analytics solutions, position Amdocs as the market leader to help communication and media providers on their journey.
Vindicia is seeking a highly motivated Sr Software Engineer who has significant experience designing, implementing, and diagnosing/debugging complex applications. You will be responsible for writing server-side code with occasional minor front-end responsibilities. You will also recommend and implement changes to the software that will enable us to optimize, scale and grow.
* Write robust production-ready server-side code for web-based applications
* Design and plan the implementation, including documenting and presenting that design
* Coordinate with PMs and client services to validate and maintain project requirements
* Develop and execute unit tests, interact with QA department to coordinate testing activities
* Estimate and meet timelines for development releases
* Lead small teams of engineers on larger projects as needed
* Proactively participate in maintaining team standards and best practices
* 5+ years of experience with Object Oriented Perl) or Python if you can write/program in Perl)
* 2+ years of experience with Oracle, SQL, and Linux/Unix
* Solid knowledge of development methodologies and project life cycles
* Excellent interpersonal, Written and verbal skills
* Strong analytical skills
|Website for more information:||www.vindicia.com|
|Contact information:||We are the exclusive agent for this role: please email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information and to schedule a call|