|Home | Search | Employers | About | Login | Help||Syndicate this!|
|Posted:||August 7, 2018|
|Poster represents:||an employer|
|Terms of employment:||Salaried employee|
Binary.com is on the lookout for a driven, proactive, and highly-experienced Perl Developer to write robust, high-quality, and production-ready code that powers our websites and applications.
We absolutely do not compromise on experience, drive, and talent. Your moral standards are equally important: you must hold the same core values that define who we are and how we approach our work.
Binary.com’s IT team is responsible for the design, development, and operation of our high-traffic networks.
As our Senior Perl Developer, you will be taking on the challenge of writing robust, high-quality, and production-ready code. Your work will greatly contribute to the architecture that drives our high-traffic binary options trading website.
● Develop and maintain world-class web applications.
● Build, maintain, and optimise the technology that powers our servers, applications, and databases.
● Work closely with other teams to come up with effective architecture to support the deployment of new products and features.
● Troubleshoot and debug problems in existing applications, and find new ways to improve their speed, functionality, and scalability.
● Participate in all aspects of the product lifecycle.
We are looking for someone who loves to:
● Test and fix things, especially when it involves working with data.
● Optimise web applications and infrastructure for maximum speed and scalability.
● Do great work, and inspires people around them to do the same.
● Work with highly talented people in an exciting, multinational environment.
● Get things done in a no-nonsense manner.
● Work without bureaucracy and hierarchy.
● Have the latest tools and technologies at their disposal.
● Learn and improve, day in and day out.
To excel in this role, you must have:
● Deep Perl expertise.
● Expertise in Linux system administration.
● Experience with relational database design, and/ or open-source RDBMS systems such
as MySQL and PostgreSQL.
● Ability to produce high-quality, self-documenting code by using test-driven development
● Event-driven programming in Perl
● Passion for Linux, and other open-source platforms.
|Website for more information:||www.binary.com|
Binary (Europe) Ltd has a remote gaming licence in Malta and operates via the award-winning platform, Binary.com.
Launched in 2000, Binary.com is one of the oldest and most respected names in the industry. The Binary.com platform allows you to trade synthetic indices, currencies, stocks, indices, and commodities.
Binary.com is one of the IT world’s most vibrant and progressive workplaces. We blend the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup, with the profitability and stability of a long-running business.
Our company is built on a culture that fosters teamwork, individuality, and creativity.
We care deeply about cultural and gender diversity. We go to great lengths to foster a supportive, caring environment within a flat organizational structure.
We value staff with a sense of fun and adventure, who are optimistic, and customer focused. Above all, you must agree with our strong emphasis on business integrity.
Remuneration and benefits
This position includes a market-based salary, annual performance bonus, and health benefits. You will also receive travel and Internet allowances.
You will enjoy a casual dress code and flexible hours. You also have the freedom to select your preferred tools and systems.
We will also assist you with your work permit, and relocation for your family.
Please contact Candace Fuller at email@example.com with your C.V. attached if interested.