|Home | Search | Employers | About | Login | Help||Syndicate this!|
Freeside Internet Services, Inc.|
Truckee, CA, United States (Telecommute - Social Security # or Tax ID)
Perl developers, telecommute, open-source
|Posted:||August 19, 2017|
|Company name:||CLIQ Digital|
|Poster represents:||an employer|
|Terms of employment:||Salaried employee|
CLIQ Digital is a sales and distribution network for digital products, with proprietary Billing and Payment systems. We deliver products that the digital generation wants. We are specialized in Games, Entertainment, Apps and Software.
We have an international team with specialists in all fields, including sales, software development, business development, creative design and product development
We are looking for a Perl developer which is an important role in our 25 people technology team. Together with the Perl team you will design, improve and enhance our core billing platform; a business critical, high-performance Perl system, handling millions of transactions monthly. The platform manages and bills subscriptions, and delivers content to our global mobile user base.
• Analyze business requirements.
• Create technical designs.
• Object oriented development.
• Module & system testing.
• Documentation, packaging and deployment.
Skills and experience
• Educated to degree level (Bachelor or Master).
• At least 3 year’s experience as a backend developer on large projects.
• Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
• Experience with Perl.
• Experience with object oriented programming.
• Experience with information analysis and data modeling.
• Knowledge of software development best practices.
• Experience with software version control.
• Familiarity with Linux operating systems is an advantage.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Good communication skills, verbal and written.
• Enjoys co-operation, participation and sharing of ideas and information.
• Precise, with an eye for detail and quality.
• Experience with teams with different nationalities and backgrounds is an advantage
|Website for more information:||www.cliqdigital.com|
What do we offer you?
• A challenging position in an international and ambitions company, located in the city centre of Amsterdam.
• Excellent opportunities to develop your skills and grow in an international organization.
• A competitive compensation & benefits package.
We value team work, creativity and result oriented thinking. Our culture is all about attracting and retaining talent. We reward excellence so there are fantastic opportunities for the right candidate!
To contribute to our success, in a young dynamic team, and be a part of the mobile movement we kindly invite you to send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications without a CV & motivation letter will not be taken in consideration.
If you have any questions please contact Jenny Baerveldt, HR Manager, at 020 – 7947500.