|Home | Search | Employers | About | Login | Help||Syndicate this!|
|Posted:||June 29, 2017|
|Location:||Cornwall, United Kingdom|
|Pay rate:||£30,000 – £50,000|
|Poster represents:||an employer|
|Terms of employment:||Salaried employee|
We are looking for 2 Perl Developers to join established teams working on projects for one of the largest companies in the world.
You should have commercial experience of Perl software development along with some relational database development experience.
C or C++ programmers should also apply, however, this is a Perl orientated position.
You will work on both the enhancement of a mature, existing codebase and working on new projects using web services, AJAX and system integration.
- SQL (any flavour)
- Team worker
- Passionate about good software
- OO Perl
- Git Version Control
- Benefits of working at Headforwards:
Enhanced company pension
- Fun monthly team socials (Beach BBQ’s, Laser Tag, Film screenings, Rugby trips etc.)
- End of summer company festival – Headstock
- Headtalks – monthly internal technical ‘conference’
- Fresh fruit
- Corporate gym membership rates
- Child care vouchers
- Salary sacrifice bike scheme
The working week is Monday – Friday
0900 -1730 with a 1-hour lunch break.
Near Redruth, Cornwall, UK
|Website for more information:||www.headforwards.com|