|Home | Search | Employers | About | Login | Help||Syndicate this!|
|Posted:||June 19, 2017|
|Company name:||Flight Network|
|Location:||Toronto, ON, Canada|
|Pay rate:||Commensurate with experience|
|Poster represents:||an employer|
|Terms of employment:||Salaried employee|
We’re looking for a senior developer to join our Air Engine team. We deliver new features and provide support for a proprietary flight booking engine. The booking engine supports our international OTA business and has an extensive XML/JSON API that is used internationally by 3rd party travel sites.
The primary technologies used are Perl (Catalyst, Moose, etc.), Java, and PostgreSQL.
Some of the things you can expect to do in this role would be to:
- Actively participate in ongoing software development, design, build, testing and deployment
- Work with product owner to refine and understand the business stories
- Attend and actively participate in planning, backlog grooming and retrospective meetings
- Actively participate in all team discussions and whiteboarding sessions
- Coach team members and present designs to your peers
- Heavy focus on providing direction on future process and technical improvements.
We’re looking for talented engineers with a varied background who take the approach that a specific technology is really just a tool in their toolbelt. In terms of experience, capabilities, and approach we’re looking for:
- 3+ years experience as a software developer with Perl 5
- 5+ years experience in an web based application development
- Aptitude to do software development in a variety of programming languages such as Perl, Java, Groovy
- Experience with DevOps methodologies and tools such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet is a plus.
- Must be disciplined, detail oriented, reliable and have the ability to work effectively in team environments
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field
|Website for more information:||flight-network.breezy.hr|
Omar Khan - Recruiter