|Home | Search | Employers | About | Login | Help||Syndicate this!|
|Posted:||June 19, 2017|
|Poster represents:||an employer|
|Terms of employment:||Salaried employee|
Stellarware Corporation was founded in 1997 as a unique web design firm that focuses on improving business and government communications by employing the technological advantages of the Internet. Today, Stellarware is much more than just another web design firm. Stellarware has become a premier, web-based solutions company that serves government and private sector organizations by building web systems that modernize business processes and communications.
We are currently seeking mid-level Perl/PHP programmers to join our development team!
• Consult with stakeholders to identify requirements and ensure adequate input and feedback on business processes, closing the divide between business requirements and application development.
• Able to work in a fairly unstructured environment with a high degree of independence, while routinely hitting demanding deadlines, without requiring constant follow-up and prodding to secure closure.
• Able to re-order project priorities on short-notice and adapt to changing objectives.
• Exhibit strong technology, analytical, written and verbal communications, time management, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Expert knowledge of Perl, PHP, MySQL (and SQL in general), Apache.
• Must have several years experience in "LAMP" web applications development.
• Must have several years experience in building and maintaining relational databases and small-scale business applications.
• Must be very comfortable working at a UNIX command line.
• XML and related technologies (e.g. XML, DTD, XML Schema, XSLT, Xpath).
• Web services (e.g. SOAP, WSDL, XML-RPC).
• Expertise in relational database design and development.
• Working knowledge of Apache configuration, PHP configuration and Security.
• Proficiency in developing technical specifications, functional requirements and general code documentation.
• Comfortable with Agile software development methodology.
• Familiar with Version Control Systems like Subversion or CVS.
• Experience with OOP.
• Knowledge of UNIX and shell scripting.
• Knowledge of Oracle 8,9,10, and/or PostgreSQL.
• Some System Administration skills.
|Website for more information:||www.stellarware.com|
|Contact information:||Please send all resumes to email@example.com|