|Home | Search | Employers | About | Login | Help||Syndicate this!|
|Posted:||June 1, 2017|
|Company name:||Harris Allied|
|Location:||Queens, NY, United States|
|Poster represents:||a recruiting agency|
|Terms of employment:||Salaried employee|
Do you love working with data and coming up with creative solutions? Join a well-established company that specializes in complex data conversion projects; taking data, in any form or format and converting and customizing the data into formats like HTML, XML and SGM.
Using your text processing skills in Python and/or Perl and regular expressions for matching text patterns, you’ll take basic requirements and analyze and develop specifications for each client’s unique needs; working closely on every touch point throughout the product lifecycle.
The Software Engineer should have the following experience:
• Text processing for Python and Regular Expressions with Perl experience being highly desirable.
• Data schemas, and XML Technologies (DTD) and XSLT (Extensible Stylesheet Language Transformations).
• Transform unstructured text into structured markup (XML & XHTML).
• Work with HTML pages and correcting any inconsistencies
• Java, VBA and XQuery.
• Ability to quickly solve problems.
• Like working in an agile and collaborative environment.
In this role your ability to communicate well across teams, is imperative.
We look forward to talking to you about this opportunity.
Harris Allied is a Manhattan-based, premier provider of Technology Recruiting and Consulting Services. With an average of over 20 years of experience, our exceptional recruiting team has relationships with premier clients throughout the tech and financial services sectors. Our unique understanding of our clients and the technical recruiting process ensures that job seekers are prepared for successful interviews and that hiring managers achieve exceptional results.
Python, Java, VBA and XQuery.
Ability to quickly solve problems.
Like working in an agile and collaborative environment.
|Website for more information:||www.harrisallied.com|