|Home | Search | Employers | About | Login | Help||Syndicate this!|
|Posted:||May 17, 2017|
|Location:||Prague or Brno, Czech Republic)|
|Poster represents:||an employer|
|Terms of employment:||Salaried employee|
Even better times are coming to GoodData - after closing several outstanding deals we are currently building new unique teams and are looking for several skilled Perl Developers not afraid of big challenges.
Who are we looking for?
Are you a passionate engineer with professional knowledge of Perl willing try and learn new technologies? Would you like to know what it’s like to code back-end able to upload fifteen terabytes of data into our data marts a day, and serve analytics over hundreds of TBs in parallel for millions of users? And the best of all, in real-time. If the answer is yes, GoodData is the right place for you.
We are looking for a new colleague with the ability to come up with new ideas, and never easily give up to pursue others. Being a team player is a must.
What an outstanding you will be doing at GoodData?
We are not only seeking an experienced professional familiar with Perl development, above that, you’ll be a contributor to architecture and design of distributed software in a private cloud of tens of thousand gigabytes RAM and thousands of CPUs. Working with the latest technologies unique in the BI market such as the MAQL, which is a powerful BI analytics language invented in GoodData. You will be a part of the team responsible for development of the heart of the GoodData platform such as our analytics engine and our data marts.
- informal working environment and fun company culture
- annual bonuses
- stock options
- flexible working hours
- your choice of MacBook or Lenovo laptop
- 25 days of vacation + 6 sick days
- generous referral bonus program
- lunch vouchers
- employee mobile tariff
- relax zones, gym, sports program 'GoodLife'
- regular company pub evenings and social events
- fridges full of free refreshments, and more
- Professional Perl knowledge and desire to learn other programming languages
- 5+ years of experience with software development
- Strong knowledge of Linux environment
- Knowledge of SQL, experience with PostgreSQL, MySQL or Vertica
- Experience with development and operation of large distributed systems
- Fast learner capable of independent work
- Desire to do things the right way & never give up
- Working proficiency in English
At GoodData, you won’t just grow your career. You’ll be a part of a movement that is changing how people live, work and make decisions.
|Website for more information:||www.gooddata.com|