|Home | Search | Employers | About | Login | Help||Syndicate this!|
INFINITY ❤s PERL|
Need Perl developers or training?
Infinity Interactive can help!
|Posted:||March 9, 2017|
|Location:||Asheville, NC, United States|
|Pay rate:||Negotiable USD|
|Poster represents:||a recruiting agency|
|Terms of employment:||Salaried employee|
Senior Product/Backend Developer (Perl)
Location: Asheville, NC
Currently searching for a self-motivated individual who loves backend development and thrives with complex problems. We’re a fast growing, cutting edge SaaS Company providing the ability to work on applications that solve complex data analysis problems to provide actionable data to our customers.
The selected candidate will work with an excellent team of top-notch backend developers ready to solve some of the most complex technology challenges out there.
● Become familiar with current codebase and coding best practices
● Work projects, features independently meeting agreed upon timelines
● Troubleshoot all work independently prior to submission to QC team
● Become familiar with the user interface and workflow to better implement features
● Attend daily standup calls to discuss status, challenges and requirements of current projects
● Troubleshoot and assist others with feature releases, bug fixes and software testing
The ideal candidate will have 6+ years in a similar product/backend development role.
This is a salary position. Compensation is based on experience and skill set.
Must Haves Skills:
● Strong experience with relational databases such as MySQL
● Strong skill set Perl, Python or other scripting languages
● Ability to work independently efficiently while following best practices
● Ability build and problem solve complex data architecture
● Experience with complex data models and efficient data analysis
● Experience with SaaS products and data handling in a shared environment
● Strong problem-solving skills around complex data structures
● Experience with data collection via APIs and standard interfaces
● Knowledge and experience with SNMP, WMI, VMware
● Background with Enterprise IT systems and the challenges that arise
● Experience working as a member of software product team
● Experience working in an agile development methodology
|Website for more information:||goo.gl|