|Home | Search | Employers | About | Login | Help||Syndicate this!|
INFINITY ❤s PERL|
Need Perl developers or training?
Infinity Interactive can help!
|Posted:||February 2, 2017|
|Poster represents:||an employer|
|Terms of employment:||Salaried employee|
cPanel is growing its Internal Systems Development department and looking for a software craftsman with advanced knowledge of Perl and working knowledge of Linux. You'll be tasked with developing, implementing, and maintaining cPanel's internal and external software products. Sound like this could be you? Read on.
These are the essential duties required of the position
● Refactor, optimize, and maintain existing software to perform more efficiently or to work within new constraints.
● Create new software used to support, distribute or maintain cPanel products.
● Perform advanced testing and debugging to identify and resolve problems in existing systems.
● Participate in code reviews and assists other team members with support and analysis of external and internal systems.
● Contribute knowledge from personal analysis to company databases.
● Adhere to the policies and procedures of the company.
● Adhere to coding and development standards and practices provided by cPanel.
● Prepare ad hoc reports for management and company executives.
● Strong knowledge of Perl including: database driven web development, Object Oriented Programming using Perl best practices
● Good working knowledge of Linux and underlying components and hosting related services such as: Web Servers (Apache, nginx, etc), Mail Servers (Exim, Sendmail, etc.), and DNS Servers (BIND, NSD, etc.)
● Strong working knowledge of SQL syntax and usage
Familiar with MySQL database administration, including database replication
● Strong working knowledge of relational database design
|Website for more information:||job.listings.cpanel.net|