|Home | Search | Employers | About | Login | Help||Syndicate this!|
INFINITY ❤s PERL|
Need Perl developers or training?
Infinity Interactive can help!
|Posted:||January 30, 2017|
|Poster represents:||an employer|
|Terms of employment:||Salaried employee|
Full-Stack dev position will extend our web-based study management and storage application (iPACS). The iPACS is a platform used by researchers worldwide to provide tools for managing, data mining and reporting on large amounts of medical imaging data. A flexible solution developed for both in-house and external applications, the iPACS is currently installed at more than half of the top 25 pharmaceutical companies.
• Develop test, and maintain the iPACS Data Model (DBIx)
• Implement the iPACS Business Logic Layer (Perl Moose, Catalyst)
• Serve as development Project Lead for customer driven development projects
• Assess, improve, and maintain iPACS environment (including server, network, and hosting environment)
• Develop unit tests using the Test::More testing framework
• Demonstrated experience with Modern Perl, Catalyst MVC Framework, DBIx::Class, and Template::Toolkit.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline; relevant experience may substitute for the degree requirement on a year for year basis
• 3+ years of work experience in complex systems design, application support, and network security
• Strong background in Web 2.0 technologies and frameworks (HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, jQuery, REST)
• Understanding user interface best practices and standards
• Familiarity with development and debugging tools
• Solid object oriented skills
• Preferred knowledge of computer system hardware and software validation in GCP environments
|Website for more information:||www.invicro.com|