|Home | Search | Employers | About | Login | Help||Syndicate this!|
|Posted:||February 19, 2018|
|Poster represents:||a recruiting agency|
|Terms of employment:||Salaried employee|
A hungry junior developer with an appetite for all things Perl.
If you’re passionate about learning new languages and technologies, then this junior Perl Developer role is ideal for you. Working for a growing payment technology business you will be integral in supporting the ongoing and rapid development of its platform.
A role to get your teeth into
• You’ll be hands on, prototyping, maintaining and refactoring product features.
• You will be providing internal support for system-related questions and issues whilst making sure to develop and maintain all technical documentation.
You don’t have to chase down your rewards, as Junior Perl Developer you will be offered
• A competitive salary of £25,000 – £35,000.
• The chance to thrive in a great working environment, working alongside friendly designers, copywriters, product managers, marketers and developers.
• You’ll also get the opportunity to work at the companies’ satellite offices in other countries and attend their annual coding event in Sweden.
Have you got what it takes to master all things Perl
• You’ll ideally have 1+ years’ experience of Perl-based web development and 2+ years of frontend web development.
• Great knowledge of modern Perl MVC web frameworks; Mojolicious, Catalyst and Dancer.
• Hands on experience with testing, continuous integration, SVN and Git.
To take the next step in your Perl career, apply to become Junior Perl Developer now!
|Website for more information:||eligo.co.uk|
Head of Open Source Recruitment
DL: 020 8944 4187 | Mobile: 07725 984 595 | SB: 020 8944 4180 | Skype: rickdeller86