|Home | Search | Employers | About | Login | Help||Syndicate this!|
|Posted:||February 25, 2019|
|Company name:||Enigma Media|
|Poster represents:||an employer|
|Terms of employment:||Salaried employee|
Do you have the skills and energy to work in one of the most competitive businesses online? Are you interested in taking markets and online analysis to the next level? We are looking for a new marketing analyst specialized in the statistical analysis of user patterns online. Enigma media currently is looking for a strong senior Perl developer whose responsibilities may range from Databases Management and System Administration and testing to Web Automation and XML Manipulation/Parsing and Statistical work.
The role requires self-discipline and the ability to work independently. We believe you need several years of experiences with statistics to be able to take on the job and move it forward. This is a new area in the company and hence we're lacking ability to take on someone inexperienced. We need somebody who can fill the position from day one.
- Take SEO to the next level through mathematical analysis. We want to know more about what affect the power of a link and what makes a powerful website from SEO perspective.
- Analyze customer behavior. Build models for how the customer is moving on the site, to better optimize the design and usability.
- Test how a specific campaign is working and look for patterns,
- Web automation,
- Web Crawling and auto analysis
- Programming skills within Perl.
- Experience in building advanced statistical models
- Experience in mathematical analysis
- A track record of designing, implementing and supporting large distributed applications.
- Extensive development experience in Perl.
- Exposure to modern development tools and practices including git, agile and continuous integration.
|Website for more information:||enigmamedia.se|
Enigma Media is a small but rapidly growing international company based on sunny Malta. So far we are a team of 15 people widely spread around the globe. We are still a small player, but we are already taking on the big tigers with the online gambling business. We have many talents and the passion of our employees is critical to our success that's why we take care to create an atmosphere that enables people to learn, to achieve and grow. We are van equal opportunities employer. Our goal is to have diverse, happy and fearless team.
Are you the right person for the job? Can you help us build our site casinobitcoins.io and other properties stronger and more competitive? Don't hesitate, send in your application today.