|Home | Search | Employers | About | Login | Help||Syndicate this!|
|Posted:||December 16, 2017|
|Location:||Amsterdam, The Netherlands|
|Poster represents:||an employer|
|Terms of employment:||Salaried employee|
|Description:||For the website Directlyrics – visited daily by over 700k music fans – we are looking for a medior developer with extensive Perl experience to work with our small tech team on our backend system which crawls, extracts and performs semantic analysis of online content.|
* Initial 21 hours per week, long-term, on-location (Amsterdam, The Netherlands).
* Demonstrable Perl experience
* Extensive knowledge of available functions and CPAN modules.
* Experience with creating relational databases as well as no-sql (Redis).
* Independent worker, that loves to put his mind to work while also learn new things.
* SCRUM experience is preferred.
|Website for more information:||www.directlyrics.com|
If you are interested to work on a new music product for millions of people, get in touch through email@example.com and send a short introduction of yourself. List some of your relevant experience with examples and point out snippets you are proud of.
Directlyrics has its headquarter in Amsterdam, The Netherlands and is visited by over 20 million music fans a month. We have a news team located in various places around the globe working on our music blog and lyrics content. In Amsterdam we do the technical work, and looking forward to expanding our team as we grow our product into the next generation music website.